DISCLAIMER:

I love my dog, football college is better than the NFL, coffee, wine, men and lots of swear words!! Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. These are mine. If you are going to be mean keep yours to yourself.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

MY Golden Gophers BEAT Iowa!

As a Golden Gopher alum it has been a rough season!!
Such a bad season that they fired our coach half way thru the season!
I was religious about going to Gopher games in college. So, wish the stadium would have been on campus like it is now!!
Anywho- here is a video of the end of the game and of MY Gophers reclaiming Floyd of Rosedale the fabulous little piggy that we get when we beat Iowa!!
I borrowed it from @gophers Twitter page!!
ENJOY! It actually made me tear up!

@ Gophers
My view (4th row behind the Gophers bench) of last nights taking of the field

No comments:

Post a Comment