DISCLAIMER:

I love my dog, football college is better than the NFL, coffee, wine, men and lots of swear words!! Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. These are mine. If you are going to be mean keep yours to yourself.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Sometimes I wonder....

I wonder why:
Things happen the way they do
Why certain people come into my life only to disappear as fast as they appear
Why I can't remember the names of people I went to high school with but I can remember the most random information about people who are no longer in my life
Why do people disappear without saying good bye
Why I let people hurt my feelings
Why people don't have common sense
I wonder how they survive without common sense
Why my little brothers have no clue how awesome their life has been and how much they have at their finger tips that they are pissing away just to enjoy a beer and a smoke
Why I am so afraid of commitment
Why I suck at playing Words With Friends. (I know this one... I suck at spelling.)
Why people say they are going to do something and then never follow thru even tho they claim to care about me
Why my dog picked me
Why I dont drink more wine. It is so yummy.
Why is it sooo damn hot
Why can't we get some rain
Why is being naked so much fun
Why can't I get Heavenly Hash ice cream in TX
What I should buy a 2 year old for her birthday
Why are is reality tv so popular those people are sooo annoying and should NOT be on tv nor should they be idolized
Why people think it is ok to racially slur our president
Why do people feel the need to discuss politics with strangers
Why do people feel the need to discuss religion with strangers
If anyone loves me as much as I love them
Why do I only like grape jelly on my PB & J's
Why is Twitter so much fun
Why oh so many whys....
I could seriously go on for hours... I need football back to entertain me STAT!
Have a GREAT week!!
XOXOXOXOX
Kate



No comments:

Post a Comment