DISCLAIMER:

I love my dog, football college is better than the NFL, coffee, wine, men and lots of swear words!! Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. These are mine. If you are going to be mean keep yours to yourself.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Life is CRAZY!

Life is CRAZY right now.
So, much up in the air... So, stressful. So, exciting. So, BROKE!
I knew when I walked away from a "traditional" job the money would be an issue.
But, this week I am struggling. Hate that struggling feeling.

I have 2 people who have asked me to do 2 different jobs. BUT I seem to be in a holding pattern.
It at one point in time looked like it was all going to fall perfectly into place.
The one job would start. The furniture store would close. The second job would be done on a daily basis since it was a work from home opportunity.

I have some little side jobs lined up. Painting this here. Painting that there. BUT those are on the books but haven't come thru yet.

I know it will all work out!
I KNOW IT WILL ALL WORK OUT!

Until then I wish a random $100 or $300 would show up! :)
Wishful thinking!

Im off to try to round up some extra cash!
Let me know if any of y'all need help with ANYTHING!

Have a GREAT week!

No comments:

Post a Comment