DISCLAIMER:

I love my dog, football college is better than the NFL, coffee, wine, men and lots of swear words!! Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. These are mine. If you are going to be mean keep yours to yourself.

Friday, July 20, 2012

Football Season

As you all know I am IN LOVE WITH FOOTBALL!
We are 42 days away from NCAA football and 46 days away from NFL!! I am BEYOND excited!!
I am hoping to attend a FEW (more than 2) games this year! Fingers crossed it all works out!
I will be better about blogging this fall.
Life is moving right along.
It is CRAZY busy.

Anyhwo have a GREAT weekend!
Say a prayer for all involved in the heinous Colorado movie theater shooting.
Hug your family & friends and tell people you LOVE THEM!
XOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment