DISCLAIMER:

I love my dog, football college is better than the NFL, coffee, wine, men and lots of swear words!! Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. These are mine. If you are going to be mean keep yours to yourself.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

2010 NFL Schedule!!

Happy NFL Schedule day!
I typed an amazingly long blog with the ENTIRE schedule and it shit the bed when I posted it.
So, I am just giving you the link to NFL.com

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/interactive

Play with their kick ass interactive schedule as you see fit.
But stop back by my blog later so we can discuss the upcoming games!
I am going to try to go to a game or 3.
Happy Football Season!
We are only 144 days and 18 hours or so away from kick off between My Dallas Cowboys and The Washington Redskins!
-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment