DISCLAIMER:

I love my dog, football college is better than the NFL, coffee, wine, men and lots of swear words!! Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. These are mine. If you are going to be mean keep yours to yourself.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

FOOTBALL Y'ALL!

I can not tell you how excited I am for the 2010 NFL Schedule to come out!
Im a football geek I know.
I will be sure to post the schedule here too when it is finally released.
I am really ready for baseball season to be done with.
Yes I realize it JUST started but Im over it.
I do enjoy a game live and in person every now and then but I can not stand it on tv! Sorry! I am pretty much a football only girl.
Basketball... meh Don't really care.
I did watch the final college basketball game between Butler and Duke - I was rooting for Butler. I have hated Duke since college and the Christian Laettner days. I just get so sick of everyone hopping on the Duke bandwagon - they are a basketball power house yes I get it but I just don't give a shit about them.
Anywho- we are approximately 143 Days away from the start of FOOTBALL SEASON!
So, excited.
I will start blogging more. I need to. I think I am happier when I blog.
I am currently trying to get out of a funk.
I think I just need to get laid it has been about a month.
The car accident I had on Friday didn't help my funk any.
My chest is killing me where my seat belt stopped me. But as long as me and my dog are all right then the rest is fixable.
Happy April... It is almost May.... and 36 or so days until my birthday. I LOVE birthdays I just HATE getting older!
Have a GREAT Week!
XOXOX
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment