DISCLAIMER:

I love my dog, football college is better than the NFL, coffee, wine, men and lots of swear words!! Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. These are mine. If you are going to be mean keep yours to yourself.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

2010 Football is HERE!

Football is an incredible game. Sometimes it's so incredible, it's unbelievable.
Tom Landry

I am excited!
Watched Emmitt get inducted into the Hall of Fame last night!
Great speech! Daryl "Moose" Johnston got some major love!

Cowboys/Bengals play in a few hours!
Excited to see how my Boys look!
Wonder how the Bengals are going to do with Ocho Cinco & King Diva T.O.....
T.O. is only good for one season so I am sure they will do well before his full diva-ness kicks in.

Was going to play fantasy football this year and decided that I will stick with my little football pool with dad.
Anywho- lots to do before kick off!!
Happy Football Season!!
Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment