DISCLAIMER:

I love my dog, football college is better than the NFL, coffee, wine, men and lots of swear words!! Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. These are mine. If you are going to be mean keep yours to yourself.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hall of Fame Game this weekend!!

After waiting months and months and months thru basketball, college basketball and the baseball we are finally back to football season!
The World Cup was a fun distraction for a few weeks then the USA lost and I lost interest in the drama kings also known as soccer players! Quit flopping around on the ground and play ball!!
Anywho-
The Cowboys will be taking on the Bengals in this years HOF game.
The Bengals just signed the biggest of Diva's T.O. .
Now Ocho Cinco and T.O. on one team holy shit thats a lot of drama.
I hope the WR shut the fuck up and play some football.

I am excited to see what Tony Romo is going to do. I believe he has the talent to be an elite QB.
Yes, I know I am a Cowboys fan but I will admit when players suck.
I think Tony will kick some ass this year.
We have a solid team. I am excited to see what happens!!
So, HAPPY FOOTBALL SEASON Y'ALL!
It is FINALLY HERE and I am a happy girl again!!
XOXOXO
Kate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment