DISCLAIMER:

I love my dog, football college is better than the NFL, coffee, wine, men and lots of swear words!! Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. These are mine. If you are going to be mean keep yours to yourself.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Im a Happy & Sturdy Girl

So, the whole wide world is obsessed with being skinny and perfect.
Why not be just be happy?
I am NOT a size 2. I will never ever be a size 2. I will never be a single digit size.
But I am happy!!
I am so sick of trying to lose weight because other people think I am over weight.
Since I was a little kid I have always heard "you would be such a pretty girl if you just lost some weight" .
I have always been a sturdy, husky, big boned, thicker kid.
I have always been told it is a bad thing to be a "bigger" girl.
I am sick of it.
I am HEALTHY. I get sick once every 3 or 4 years.
Unlike my ultra skinny friends who seem to be sick all the time with every cold, flu or bug that happens to be going around.
They don't have anything "extra" to buffer them from the crud out there nothing extra to fight back with.
I'm not saying my "extra" is the sickness fighter.
But why do doctors want pregnant ladies to have bigger babies? Because those bigger babies are healthier.
They don't get sick as often. They have a little "extra" to help them fight off all the crap & germs flying around.

I am just sick of trying to fit into the society idea of "PERFECT".
God made me a sturdy, husky, big boned, thicker woman.
People love my body.
So, if they think I am beautiful naked why can't I think I am beautiful naked?
Some days I think I am pretty.
Some days I look like shit.
EVERYONE has those days fat and skinny people.
I know how to dress to accentuate my positives.

So, I am done trying to please anyone but myself with my size.
I am happy.
I am healthy.
That is all that matters to me!!
Hope everyone gets to a point in their life where they are happy with themselves.
You can spend your entire life trying to be something you are not and never be happy.
Seems like a boring life.

Have a GREAT week.
Be happy with you!
Eat pasta, pizza or a garden full of fresh veggies. Drink some wine or have a cold beer.
ENJOY LIFE!
It is too short and tomorrow is NEVER guaranteed!
XOXOXOXOXOXOX
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment