DISCLAIMER:

I love my dog, football college is better than the NFL, coffee, wine, men and lots of swear words!! Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. These are mine. If you are going to be mean keep yours to yourself.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

In a FUNK!

Not sure what is going on but I am in a big ole FUNK!
I am picking fights with people over stupid shit.
Most things just roll off my back no issues.
But lately I have decided that I am sick of certain peoples shit and will not take it anymore.
I hate it when people do something nice for you then they continue to keep reminding you what they have done for you.
I said Thank You x 100!
Not sure what else you want me to do to show appreciation but please quit throwing it back in my face. It is annoying and makes me not want to talk to you!

I am too nice. I know this. I get taken advantage of.
But I am getting to a point where people are just using me and I can not deal with it anymore.
My friends take care of me like I take care of them but I think they make and break more promises than I do.
I never promise anything I can't or am not willing to deliver. They on the other hand sometimes do.


I think I am also slightly pissed off that I am turning 40.
I don't know why this pisses me off. But I am not dealing with it very well!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

It will get better I need to think positive!
It will get better!
It will get better!
Ok I must keep repeating that!!
Have a GREAT day y'all!
XOXOOXOXOXOXO
Crabby Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment