DISCLAIMER:

I love my dog, football college is better than the NFL, coffee, wine, men and lots of swear words!! Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. These are mine. If you are going to be mean keep yours to yourself.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

College football Coaches I am NOT a fan of!!

With 44 days, 5 hours, 37 minutes until the NFL Regular Season kicks off I am feeling the need to blog!!

Why is Lane Kiffin such a fucking slime ball?
Why can't he follow the simplest of rules?
He is the reason for this blog. In his latest shining moment of shittyness he has pissed off the TN Titans for poaching an assistant coach.


There are a handful of football coaches out there I think a big sacks of shit.
They have had success. I have know assistant coaches who have worked for them so I feel like I may have more insight than the average football fan.
Funny thing my gut feelings about these slime ball coaches have been right 100% of the time.
So, I will continue to trust my gut and not believe the hype.
Current List of Coaches I can NOT stand nor would I let them near my son (if I had one):
-Nick Saban
-Lane Kiffin
-Steve Spurrier
-John Gutekunst (much more personal reasons than listed above)
-Mike Leach

These are just MY OPINIONS!
But felt like sharing anyway!
Enjoy!
and again only....
44 days, 5 hours, 30 minutes until football season!!







No comments:

Post a Comment