DISCLAIMER:

I love my dog, football college is better than the NFL, coffee, wine, men and lots of swear words!! Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. These are mine. If you are going to be mean keep yours to yourself.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!
I used to hate Valentine's Day.
Because people make you feel bad for being single.
I am VERY happy and comfortable in my "single" status.
I see way too many couples out there who are unhappy in their current situation but will not do anything about it because they dont want to upset the children or can't afford to live alone.
Trust me your kids will survive and in most cases be much happier.
If you want something bad enough you will figure out a way to finance it.
I might have a boyfriend y'all just don't know about. Or I might have several! Ohhh scandelous!
But I will save all that for another day another blog!
Until then enjoy the pic of my favorite fuzzy Valentine Coach!
He is working hard with me today at my current love LHO Design & Consign.
The furniture store I started helping out at the past summer.
It is one of the most wonderful places to work.
GREAT boss.
Fun customer minus the creepers we get on full moons.
AND I get to play with paint and furniture!
I will work on a post of my projects... with some before and after pictures.
I ALWAYS forget to take the before pics and it drives me crazy.
I get soooooo excited about the project that I just start then I get about 5 strokes in and think "CRAP! I forgot to take a before pic!"
Anywho... It is slow at the store today maybe I will get some pics up after I dust and sweep!
Happy Valentine's Day!
You should love EVERYDAY not just 2/14 !!
XOXOXOX
Kate & Coach Landry

No comments:

Post a Comment