DISCLAIMER:

I love my dog, football college is better than the NFL, coffee, wine, men and lots of swear words!! Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. These are mine. If you are going to be mean keep yours to yourself.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

PS I LOVE FOOTBALL!!

I am soooo NOT excited about baseball season or basketball season!
I WANT FOOTBALL BACK!
I don't like other sports...
I LOVE FOOTBALL!
I ONLY LOVE FOOTBALL!
I used to watch basketball college and pros way back when but I now the games just bug me.
Baseball instantly puts me to sleep.
I will attend a random baseball game here and there I enjoy the sitting outside, drinking beer, and eating peanuts.... But I rarely watch the game... I just don't care.
I know I should like other sports but if I only watch football then I have ass loads of free time to do other things while these other sports are going on.
I LOVE FOOTBALL!!



No comments:

Post a Comment