DISCLAIMER:

I love my dog, football college is better than the NFL, coffee, wine, men and lots of swear words!! Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. These are mine. If you are going to be mean keep yours to yourself.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Single Single Single!

I am single!
I love being single!
Single doesn't mean lonely.
I have friends. I can choose to hang out with them or I can choose to sit home, watch a movie and enjoy my favorite wine without having to get dressed up or worry about drinking and driving.
I have friends who are in relationships that I find extremely questionable. But whatever makes them happy!
I am HAPPY BEING SINGLE!
I get offended by all the stupid eharmony and match.com ads that are EVERYWHERE!!
I seriously report them as OFFENSIVE when they show up on my Facebook page!
Why does every one think it is so bad to be single?
I have plenty of married friends who wish they were single and some even act like they are single so you can't tell me they are in a "happy and loving" marriage.
I have a great sex life. Sometimes I wish it was as plentiful as Samantha's on Sex & The City. But its pretty good!
I have great friends. AMAZING friends. Talented friends. Cool friends. Friends who cook. Friends who sing. Friends who coach football. Friends on the radio. Friends who bake. A kick ass collection of friends.
I have a dog who loves me unconditionally. He is my baby. He will always be my baby. He is the only "baby" I want in my life.
I have a fantastic family. Big, talented, fun, wonderfully super, fantastic family.
What else do I need?
So, dear world QUIT trying to force everyone into a relationship!
Some of us really really are happy to be single!
XOXOXO
Kate

1 comment: