DISCLAIMER:

I love my dog, football college is better than the NFL, coffee, wine, men and lots of swear words!! Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. These are mine. If you are going to be mean keep yours to yourself.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New book... New ideas...

Bought this book at the Borders in Nashville. It was closing and the book was 40% off!
WOO HOO
There are a buttload of GREAT ideas in here... I have several tabbed and ready to make.
ONE pattern in particular is the "rag rugs".
I have started making my first rug. It is a little more difficult than I thought it would be and it is taking LONGER than I want it to but....
I think once I get it down to a science they will go fast.
I have a blog coming on the rag rug process.... I find it funny because of the items I am using to make the rug! Hope y'all enjoy it!
I hope to have it up this weekend!
XOXOXOXO
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment