DISCLAIMER:

I love my dog, football college is better than the NFL, coffee, wine, men and lots of swear words!! Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. These are mine. If you are going to be mean keep yours to yourself.

Monday, March 28, 2011

So MUCH going on...

Sorry I don't have my rag rug blog done... I know y'all are crushed!
So, much has happened in the last 4 or 5 days my head is spinning with the possibilities of it all.
GREAT possibilities!
Lots of work being done to sort everything out. As soon as I get organized I will get y'all updated!

I did FINALLY get my little brother Samdrew registered for 2 football kicking camps in June.
Kansas University and West Virginia University here we come!!
So, happy to have those booked and ready to go!
Excited to spend some time with my little brother.

Have a GREAT week!
XOXOXOXOX
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment