DISCLAIMER:

I love my dog, football college is better than the NFL, coffee, wine, men and lots of swear words!! Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. These are mine. If you are going to be mean keep yours to yourself.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Random stuff...

There is a lot going on in my world right now.
BIG! HUGE! EXCITING opportunities.
Sick family members. Which breaks my heart.
Annoying habits of friends. Pffffffffttttttt!
My head is swirling at all times. I wake up at 4am and can't get back to sleep.
I have no clue what I should do with these big huge exciting opportunities.
Not even sure I have the final say in this opportunity.
I want summer to be here so I can take my little brother to kicking camp.
I miss football.
I miss coaching football.
RANDOMNESS... This musical Grey's Anatomy SUCKS ASS! Dang! PLEASE STOP SINGING!
Ok Sex and The City is much better for blogging background noise!
Now my train of thought.... gone!
Oh well, I am off to bed!
Sweet dreams!
XOXOXOXOXOXO
Kate

1 comment:

  1. I am so familiar with the 4am brain going crazy insomnia. Its a dear friend of mine :-) Such a fun and exciting time for you right now. Hope things work out the way you want them too!!! Miss Madi loved you btw. She can't stop talking about you ;-)

    ReplyDelete