DISCLAIMER:

I love my dog, football college is better than the NFL, coffee, wine, men and lots of swear words!! Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. These are mine. If you are going to be mean keep yours to yourself.

Monday, May 2, 2011

College Football Season

and the plans to attend football games has begun!
Oh how I love football season!
First couple on the books...

LSU & Oregon at Cowboys Stadium September 3rd
don't know if I have tickets to this yet but it will be fun none the less with my LSU crew in town.

NC State @ Wake Forest September 10th
This I have tickets to. Thanks to their new Running Backs Coach E. Sands.
Looking forward to this game...

I am sure there will be more games... I will keep ya posted.

I hope I can get time off work. ekkkkk I will work on that when I get closer to the dates.

Have a GREAT week y'all.
It is MAY already where has the year gone? It is flying by WAY TOO FAST!

ENJOY!
XOXOXOX
Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment