DISCLAIMER:

I love my dog, football college is better than the NFL, coffee, wine, men and lots of swear words!! Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. These are mine. If you are going to be mean keep yours to yourself.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Sammiedrew's Prom!


My little brother Sam (Sammiedrew as I like to call him) had prom last weekend.
Sam's date Sasha was adorable.
I found out thru the course of picture taking that I was 2 years OLDER than Sasha's mother!! ekkkkkk that made me feel old!
I realize Sammiedrew is my half brother and yes I am old enough to be his mother!
BUT it still kind of freaked me out!!
ANYWHO.....
I was elected to take pics...

Sammiedrew is growing up fast.
I have a kicking camp with him in a couple of weeks in hopes that he can get a college scholarship. I am hoping he has a great senior year of football.

Now if I can get him to stop with the whole chewing tobacco thing life will be all good.
Here are a few more of my fave pics ....




Love this pic in the phone booth. My parents have an OLD phone booth in the living room.
I made Sam and Sasha get in the booth for pics... They turned out sooo CUTE!!

{SIDENOTE.....I now want a SLR camera ... It took some GREAT pics!}







No comments:

Post a Comment