DISCLAIMER:

I love my dog, football college is better than the NFL, coffee, wine, men and lots of swear words!! Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. These are mine. If you are going to be mean keep yours to yourself.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

voicemail

Do you ever listen to your voicemail on your cell phone?
Just sit and listen to all the old messages saved on it?
I did the other night.
WOW there were some people on there that I haven't talked to in YEARS!
It is amazing how a voice can make you feel. Take you back in time.

There was even a cool voicemail where I must have butt dialed myself and I have 2 minutes of sound check for The Lost Trailers.
That was one of my most favorite parts of working with that band was sound check.
Can't really explain why just a cool feeling.

I saved a lot of the old messages. I erased some too.
It felt good to get rid of those old voices.









No comments:

Post a Comment