DISCLAIMER:

I love my dog, football college is better than the NFL, coffee, wine, men and lots of swear words!! Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. These are mine. If you are going to be mean keep yours to yourself.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The NFL

Not happy with the news coming from the NFL...
The owners are slashing employees pay checks.
The NFL is canceling the Rookie classes.
Both sides say they want to play but the owners are being greedy!
You have to protect the players. They are the ones playing the game and bringing in the fans.
No one goes to a football game to see the owners.
Give the players what they want.
You can not have a game without the the players. Why is it so difficult for the owners to see this?
Are they blind? Are they that greedy? (Jerry Jones might be).
I am a die hard Cowboys fan. I have a passionate DISLIKE for Mr. Jones and his twisted ways.
I think all these men/owners need to put their egos away and sit their asses down and work this shit out ASAP!
So so frustrating!
FIGURE IT OUT Y'ALL!
I am going to be one crabby bitch if there is no football season!
You have been warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment