DISCLAIMER:

I love my dog, football college is better than the NFL, coffee, wine, men and lots of swear words!! Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. These are mine. If you are going to be mean keep yours to yourself.

Monday, July 11, 2011

53 days till college football....

July is brutal for me sports wise. I am not going to lie!!
So, YES I am counting down the days until the LSU/OREGON game at Cowboys stadium.
I am hoping my house is FULL of LSU fans. I am so excited to have my entire Baton Rouge crew in town.
No, my liver can not keep up with the amounts of alcohol these friends drink. But I like to pretend.
I have a BLAST any and every time any combo of this group comes into town.
There is something about them I just can't explain.
PURE GREATNESS are the only words that come to my mind.
Some of the most down to earth, genuine, wonderful and fantastic people you will ever meet.
They FUCKING LOVE football. Maybe that is why I love them so much!
They LOVE to drink. I seriously CAN NOT keep up. Unless I know I am not driving then I will attempt to keep up.
The last time I went drink for drink with them I had a hang over for 2 days!
But what a fucking amazing New Years Eve.
Anywho.... 53 days and 23 hours until kick off at Cowboys Stadium.
*fingers crossed* that I can round up some tickets to the game.

Hope your summer is fantastic!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Kate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment