DISCLAIMER:

I love my dog, football college is better than the NFL, coffee, wine, men and lots of swear words!! Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. These are mine. If you are going to be mean keep yours to yourself.

Monday, July 18, 2011

2011 Roster of Football Teams

Last year when I started this blog I did a Football and Why with a list of teams I cheer for  you can read it HERE . 
I was thinking (yearning) for football season so I thought I would post My 2011 Roster of Football Teams:
Listed in NO particular order.
DALLAS COWBOYS 
Minnesota Golden Gophers
Florida State Seminoles
Furman Paladins
Kansas Jayhawks
Kentucky Wildcats
Miami Hurricanes
NC State Wolfpack
Stanford Cardinal
Vanderbilt Commodores
Wake Forest Demon Deacons
West Virginia Mountaineers
Green Bay Packers (my dad's FAVE team)
Miami Dolphins
New Orleans Saints
Pittsburgh Steelers

No comments:

Post a Comment