DISCLAIMER:

I love my dog, football college is better than the NFL, coffee, wine, men and lots of swear words!! Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. These are mine. If you are going to be mean keep yours to yourself.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cancer Sucks!

I have known way too many people who have been attacked by this disease.
It took my grandpa Joe and my grandpa Bud. It has taken a friend or 2.
I have known way too many people who have had to fight this shitty disease!
I know people who are fighting it everyday.
It never ceases to knock the wind out of me when I find out someone I know and love tells me they have it.
Sending lots of love and healing prayers to EVERYONE who is fighting/recovering from this shitty shitty disease!!
Life is crazy and short. Don't forget to take time to enjoy your family, friends and the sweet simple things in life!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment