DISCLAIMER:

I love my dog, football college is better than the NFL, coffee, wine, men and lots of swear words!! Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. These are mine. If you are going to be mean keep yours to yourself.

Monday, November 9, 2015

College football



As you know I love love love college football. Some weekends I feel like the biggest jinx. I feel like every team I am rooting for loses. And it's a kick in the nuts... if I had nuts. 
Not everyone I was rooting for lost. But every game I paid attention to and emotionally invested in. Lost. :'-(
I'm sorry if I am the jinx. I feel like football shouldn't hate me this much. 
I love football unconditionally and it continues to break my heart. 
Ah to be a fan. Next week. It will be a weekend of wins all around. (Fingers crossed) 

No comments:

Post a Comment