DISCLAIMER:

I love my dog, football college is better than the NFL, coffee, wine, men and lots of swear words!! Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. These are mine. If you are going to be mean keep yours to yourself.

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Home Ownership

Today I am shopping for a new hot water heater!
YAY exciting!! Said no one EVER!!
Owning a home is GREAT if you have a lot of shit - you have plenty of room for that shit.
Owning a home is great because you don't have upstairs neighbors who do the dance of the baby elephants everyday.
Owning a home sucks because there is ALWAYS something that needs to be fixed or updated.
There is ALWAYS a project to work on.
I clearly just need to get married so I have a built in handy man or a second income to afford a handy man.
I also need that man to put up Christmas lights. Rake and bag the leaves (cause I am afraid of the stupid snakes I always encounter when I do this task).
So, I guess I need to win the lottery. Or find a sugar daddy. Or marry someone for convince. Preferably someone who travels a lot and stays out of my way. I really ENJOY my freedom and independence.
Until one of those happens I will continue to work my ass off doing stuff I love to take care of the house I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment