DISCLAIMER:

I love my dog, football college is better than the NFL, coffee, wine, men and lots of swear words!! Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. These are mine. If you are going to be mean keep yours to yourself.

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Long time no blog....

So, I was told recently I need to start blogging.
I miss it. I have a lot going on. I have an opinion that no one really cares about but its always fun to share, just ask all the anonymous assholes who troll and leave rude opinionated comments.
Do I need to reintroduce myself?
I am Kate.
I love my wiener dog Coach Landry.
I used to go to Starbucks EVERY day. Now I brew Starbucks at home. (my step mom spent a week with me and bought coffee maker- LIFE CHANGING).
I love love love football. College ball is currently my OBSESSION. The NFL has grown tedious and tired for me. BUT I still watch my favorite players.
I drink more wine than I used to. It is YUMMY!
I blog like I talk. In short bursts or long run on sentences. I suck at grammar. and math. There will be NO math in this blog. But can someone explain why they have started teaching common core math? WHAT IN THE FUCK WAS WRONG WITH OLD MATH? The new shit??? UMMMM NO THANK YOU!!
I still live in Texas.
I finally bought myself a camera. I like to take pics of pets and football stadiums.
I still refinish furniture.
I have been traveling a TON to football games (see next blog on who I am cheering for and why).
I will try to be fairly regular on the blog thing.
WARNING I am getting older and losing what little filter I had left!!
Congrats to CLEMSON, LSU, alabama, and ohio state on the FIRST ranking of the college play off poll.
You can tell who I like if they care capitalized or not....
Hoping LSU beats bama.
Hope my Golden Gophers beat the living shit out of ohio state this weekend as well.
Happy Football Season!
XOXO
Kate




No comments:

Post a Comment