DISCLAIMER:

I love my dog, football college is better than the NFL, coffee, wine, men and lots of swear words!! Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. These are mine. If you are going to be mean keep yours to yourself.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy Hump Day!

Happy Hump Day!
I wish there was more humping going on on Hump Day- but no such luck here!
Anywho- Today was a great day. I didn't go jogging I meant to but ran out of time.
Ok fine truth be told I opted for sleep over jogging. Don't judge!

My to do list was a mile long and I actually have most of it done and it is only 4:45 pm.
I work for a band here in Nashville. They have been on tour the last few weeks so I had to pack all our fun tshirts, swag and such to get ready for a small Canada run- I had to make sure that was all ready to go before I leave for a 10 day trip to help out my family in Minnesota. Life is always exciting in my world!
But in the midst of all the busy busy I had a GREAT day!
In fact I LOVE days like this!!

#1 It was sunny and warm here in Nashy!

#1.5 Got to talk to my Lou for a few minutes. Lou will probably get his own blog some day.
Just because he is a smart ass and he is head over heels in love with a friend of mine.

#2 I got to see one of my most favorite people in the world today. It was a quick HELLO. He knows he is one of my favorite people but I don't know if he knows how much he means to me.
I will have to tell you all about him some day. He is so talented. I could listen to him sing the dictionary!
I'm excited to hear more of the new music he is working on. He is one of those friends that I know will be in my life forever. His wife, daughter and dog are pretty amazing as well.
(Im a lucky girl surrounded but kick ass people)

#3 I made a new friend today. JD is his name. It was a meet and greet of sorts for a new job opportunity. He insisted I bring my dog with to meet him and he told me when I was working at his office that my dog was expected to be there. My dog liked him too!

#4 I talked to one of my former football players today. Chase.
He is doing big things out in Hollywood. I am so proud of him. You will all know his name some day soon.

#5 I found out that I get to hang with my dad for 2 whole days with NO OTHER FAMILY.
This is the first time in 22 years that he and I have had this opportunity!!
Im so excited! Maybe he and I can catch up on each others lives. Or just have dinner and some beers!

Do I need to post a blog on the main characters in my life?
So, everyone will be up to speed? I think so....Stand by... This blog is coming soon!

I must say Ta Ta For Now... I have to pack for my Minnesota trip and get my apartment cleaned up so my friends dont make fun of my mess since they are hanging at my apartment while I am gone!

Have a HAPPY HUMP DAY!
Hope someone is humping out there some where!
-Kate :)

SAD NOTE: I woke up to find out that Corey Haim had passed away. So, sad. Too young.
"only the good die young" - Billy Joel



No comments:

Post a Comment