DISCLAIMER:

I love my dog, football college is better than the NFL, coffee, wine, men and lots of swear words!! Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. These are mine. If you are going to be mean keep yours to yourself.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday missing college ball...

I wake up every Saturday excited thinking woo hoo a full day of college football.
Ready for ESPN College Gameday.
Then I realize it is March and I am stuck with college basketball (which does NOTHING for me).
I am trying to learn how to watch soccer (thanks to my friend Michelle check her out on Twitter @michrod). The soccer is fun but I will admit I don't get as excited as I do watching good ole American football.
So, I will admit something right now... I don't know if I should...
I have a VCR (remember those they are video tapes before dvd's) I have video tapes of OLD FOOTBALL games. College games from the 90's. They heyday of my college football love. I had friends playing all over the place so there was always a game to watch and someone to cheer for.
I love the NFL Network when they reply games from last season.
I don't know why I am so addicted to football.
I have a couple theories on it.
Vince Lombardi passed away the month I was conceived maybe part of him reincarnated in me.
Or the being raised in Texas might be part of it.
I never played football.
I just always remember loving it.

I wonder when Vandy starts spring football maybe I can sneak into watch a practice over there.
hhhmmmm I will have to check that out.
Until then I am popping a tape in the vcr and enjoying a relaxing Saturday afternoon.

I might write more later.
I'm sure I will get some bug up my ass and feel the need to chat about it in a public forum.

Ta Ta For Now!
-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment