DISCLAIMER:

I love my dog, football college is better than the NFL, coffee, wine, men and lots of swear words!! Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. These are mine. If you are going to be mean keep yours to yourself.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Naked Football Sundays

Naked Football Sundays will start up again when football season starts!
But I was missing them so I thought I would share them with the world.
Don't know what naked football Sundays are?
They can be done alone but are much more enjoyable with someone you enjoy being naked with.
You must get all errands out of the way before the kick off of the first game.
Once you are in the house and the games has kicked off all clothes off!
You do everything naked... Cooking, eating, watching football.
You can set your own rules that include drinking games or sex games etc.
It is fun! I highly recommend you try this fun little game next season!
It works on Saturday as well- depending on how much stamina you have since there are so many more games on!!



No comments:

Post a Comment