DISCLAIMER:

I love my dog, football college is better than the NFL, coffee, wine, men and lots of swear words!! Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. These are mine. If you are going to be mean keep yours to yourself.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Hello and Welcome to my world

So, here we go... Thanks to Jonathan Darr I am blogging.
He made a comment on my Facebook page about my passion for football and asked if I blogged.
I commented back.. No I don't blog. I can't write. I write like I talk in one big ass long sentence.
So, If y'all can keep up with my ramblings I will give it a try!
A little about me....
I am Kate Pearson-Halyburton.
Also, known as Coach Kate, CoachK8 (on Twitter) or some of my friends call me KMPH or 1,000 miles per hour...
Im addicted to Starbucks my drink is so complicated it has it's own name Shark Fuel.
I love my dog Coach Landry. I love all dogs!
I live in Nashville.
I work in the music business.
I run my own business. I was born in Wisconsin. I grew up in Texas. Went to college in Minnesota. I coached high school football for 8 years. I am a member of the American Football Coaches Association. I am in LOVE with everything football.
Im pretty sure this blog will be fairly football related with a few dashes of the rest of my life sprinkled in.
So, today is the world of football there is a buttload of action going on with free agency.
All sorts of transactions.
Check out NFL.com for the latest news!!
WE have approx. 163 days until the Hall of Fame Game....and 198 until Regular season starts!
HAPPY FOOTBALL Y'ALL!!
Hope my rambling doesn't scare y'all off!
Hang on and enjoy the ride!!
Thanks!
KMPH