DISCLAIMER:

I love my dog, football college is better than the NFL, coffee, wine, men and lots of swear words!! Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. These are mine. If you are going to be mean keep yours to yourself.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

WOWZA pictures!

So, being the single man loving woman that I am.
I won't try to hide the fact that I think men are fantastic, fun, confusing as fuck, amazing, stupid and wonderful all at the same time.
They say one thing and do the complete opposite.
They smell good.
They are easily distracted. Sometimes a good thing. Sometimes a bad thing.
They look good.
They are especially sexy when they are playing guitar or football (in my eyes anyway).
They like to look at my boobs (usually).
But there are a handful of men in my life or that have come and gone in my life that have shared the most intimate of pictures with me.
No, not a pic of his smiling face because he is thinking about me but a pic of his dick.
I just went thru my phone and counted 7 pics of different men's "stuff"
Also, of these men who sent pics I have never seen 98% of them naked in real life.
98% !! We have NEVER EVER been naked with each other!!
So, why do men feel the need to be so open and free with me? (I'm seriously NOT complaining).
They always ask for pictures back. I have a stock black lace bra pic with perfect cleavage that I will send back.
I don't send out pics of my sweet stuff!
But men send them out like they are little pieces of electronic Halloween Candy!
I enjoy them don't get me wrong.
Does that make me a bad person?
I think they are fun. Sometimes they arrive at awkward moments (ANY family function or while I am on a date)
But for the most part they are an endless source of entertainment.
Also, a quick FYI for you men... if you send us a picture of your "friend" we have been known to forward those pics to our bestest girl friends or share them over a glass of wine on girls night!
So keep on sending them to me!
I LOVE THEM and You silly, crazy ass men who send them!

PS Sorry ladies I must refuse to share my oh so private collection of pictures on my blog!
It is my duty to protect all the guilty men in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment