DISCLAIMER:

I love my dog, football college is better than the NFL, coffee, wine, men and lots of swear words!! Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. These are mine. If you are going to be mean keep yours to yourself.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring and Jogging...

It is gorgeous outside! FINALLY!
I am going to start jogging. I need to kick this "holiday weight" in its ass and get rid of it!
I LOVE working out- But unfortunately I am one of those people who needs someone barking at them to actually get it done.
So, I have been walking. My dog peters out half way thru the walk.
I am going to put on 3 jog brags and attempt jogging.
Yes, I said 3 jog bras... Have you seen my boobs? well, you probably haven't but they are big natural boobs made for fun and looking good in "boob shirts" but they are not made for jogging.
Crap do I have to wear shorts? I will blind someone with these oh too white legs! GAH!
Oh well! I better wear shorts while jogging maybe I will soak up a little sun and then they wont be SO white when I toss on a fun summer dress for the first time.
Why is it so hard to be a woman?
Guys have it so easy- but that is another blog for another time. If I keep typing I wont start jogging!
I. MUST. JOG.
Help!
Have a GREAT Day! I know I will!
-Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment