DISCLAIMER:

I love my dog, football college is better than the NFL, coffee, wine, men and lots of swear words!! Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. These are mine. If you are going to be mean keep yours to yourself.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring and Jogging... Part 2

Enjoyed the fantastic 70+ degree weather!
Wonderful. Drove around with the windows down.
Re-discovered my Eric Church cd. It made me smile, dance and cry.
It was a great day. For the most part. I have a gut feeling that there is a change coming with my life. Not going to discuss it here just yet.
So, I decided that I was going to take the day for me.
I went to Borders to buy a copy of Vanity Fair just for the John Hughes article.
It was a great article. Made me miss John Hughes even more than I did before.
I feel like I am mourning his death all over again.
Why do the good ones always die so damn young? Could go into a long John Hughes and The Greatness of him- But will save that for later...
We have a buttload of days before football season starts. I dont want to run out of stuff to talk about!

So, back to the point of my blogs today and my confession to all y'all....My main to do task for the day JOGGING ....
DID NOT HAPPEN!
So, tomorrow morning before I am ALLOWED to do anything else I. WILL. JOG.
No Coffee, Twitter or Blogging until I jog!
PFFFFFFFFFFFT! :(




No comments:

Post a Comment